Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rushed

This weekend was definitely a busy one!

John got home and we left for the city 15 minutes later.

We ran errands, went to appointments, shopped, went to a nephew's birthday party, visited Ray in the hospital, and drove home last night.

This morning was dance pictures, which went remarkably well considering this is the first time that I have 2 girls to get ready with hair and costumes.

We missed out on another nephew's birthday party today unfortunately but it just couldn't all be done.

John is headed back to finish the second week of his course and I needed to work on an assignment.

This afternoon I spent hours working on my big essay that is due on Tuesday. I was amazed with the pages that I filled up today, as my head is not in it today.

Because I am getting sick.

AGAIN.

I was just sick last month.

John believes it might be "stress-induced".

You think?

Single parenting
Heart surgery for Ray
Listing house in the next month
Pending move
Schoolwork

Nah, none of those things cause stress.


No comments: