They each got to bake a cake in the Easy Bake Oven.
We went for a nice walk and they SPLASHED in the puddles!
Unfortunately I forgot to grab the camera, but hopefully next time I will be able to post some pictures too.
Now back to reality, which is schoolwork.
And housework.
We have been doing some SERIOUS cleaning in prep for listing our house next month.
It feels great, but it's also stressful since John is away for the next 2 weeks on a training course.
I am trying not to be overwhelmed, and had a good reminder of that this week, but still life gets crazy at times.
So I think we'll need to have some good dance parties this week while John is away! That helps to keep the stress at bay.
Hey, I just rhymed.
Sorry, I'm tired.










.jpg)

1 comment:
I always wanted an easy bake oven as a kid :O) They look like so much fun. Good luck with listing your house....tough, tough work. Been there and done that a few times.....crazy! How did I miss not becoming a friend to your blog earlier? I'm a follower now :O)
Take care,
Tracy
http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment