Tuesday, March 9, 2010

200th Post!

***This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Tara's View Of The World and Free Shopper!***

Here are your random numbers:

12 8 

Timestamp: 2010-03-22 15:27:48 UTC

This post is my celebratory 200th post and is cause for celebration!

To celebrate I am hosting a little giveaway from one of my favorite Canadian companies, Barefoot Venus.


Barefoot Venus

I absolutely love their products, which is fortunate because they are available in a local gift shop. I have also been the lucky recipient of some of their Facebook giveaways which they do from time to time.

So in honor of my 200th post, I am giving away 2 of their wonderful products.

Little indulgence- caramel candy The Caramel Candy Bath Soak

AND...
Whipped bath- caramel candyThe Caramel Candy Whipped Bath

To enter, please go to the Barefoot Venus website and leave a comment to tell me which product you would like to try the most!

For extra entries:

- Follow me on Twitter and let me know in a separate comment
- Tweet about this giveaway as many times as you would like, letting me know each time
- Blog about this post and leave a separate comment
- Subscribe to Little Missus Sunshine and leave a separate comment
- Follow this blog

This giveaway will be open until the end of Saturday March 2ost, the 1st day of spring!!

Good luck!

22 comments:

Colleen said...

Jenn, I think I'd have to start with the Sole Scrubber! But the other stuff looks awesome too! :o)

freeshopper said...

I follow you on twitter!

freeshopper said...

I would love to try the S.O.S Lotion- razz my berries. It sounds so yummy!

freeshopper said...

I also blogged about your giveaway!

Kerrie's Musings said...

Nutmeg and Ginger dream soak....mmmmmmmm

Tarasview said...

I think I would like to try the tangerine sugar scrub! I also think the coconut kiss products sound lovely.

Tarasview said...

I follow you on twitter of course :)

Tarasview said...

I subscribe to your blog in google reader.

Unknown said...

The nutmeg and ginger scent has me interested.

Kim L. said...

The sugar scrubs looks awesome!!! Tangerine seems like a fresh pick for spring! xo

Kim L. said...

I am following your blog with google reader! xoxo

freeshopper said...

I follow your blog

Susan Margaret said...

I'd like to try the The Caramel Candy Whipped Bath (sounds tasty and relaxing!)

charmitme at gmail dot com

Susan Margaret said...

I am following you on Twitter (littlecomper)

charmtime at gmail dot com

Susan Margaret said...

I am following you on Twitter (littlecomper)

charmtime at gmail dot com

Susan Margaret said...

I am following your blog through Google Reader

charmtime at gmail dot com

Tracy said...

I have to say I would love to try the creamy cocoa gift set....my gosh, I think that's something I wouldn't be able to go with out :O)

Tracy said...

I follow you on twitter :O)
@dailymomdiaries

Tracy said...

Tweeted for ya:http://twitter.com/DailyMomDiaries/status/10638371268

Tracy said...

I'm a googly follower!

Glogirl said...

I would love to try the products in the Creamy Cocoa Gift Set.

OrangeHeroMama said...

Ooohh! I just found your blog! And I'm canadian too! and this venus company looks AWESOME! :)