
Yesterday was a fun-filled day.
We had a lovely piano recital in the afternoon and therefore invited the grandparents out to come watch. Fortunately, it also happened to be John's birthday so we also had a yummy supper and birthday cake.
The piano recital was called "Family & Friends", so everyone was supposed to play with someone else being a part of the song, whether they also played or sang or something else.
So Brie and I played together. I was so very proud of her ability to play well while being scared to introduce herself. She refused to speak into the microphone, but I remember being that shy kid (yes, hard to believe...I know!) so I talked for her. Then we sat down and played it together perfectly!
We played Chant Arabe (the song that I posted of video of myself playing not too long ago), me playing the left hand and Brie playing the melody on the right hand.
She was very pleased with her performance too.
I wasn't able to take any pictures yesterday since Ella hid our camera. We later quizzed grilled her on the location and found it concealed underneath the couch. Yeah, 'cause that's the first place I would have thought to check! Silly girl.
Anyways, the grandparents brought cameras so we were able to get some via email.










.jpg)

1 comment:
I think it's really sweet that you guys got to play a song together. :)
Post a Comment