Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blue

Around Christmas, my mother-in-law was shopping at Winners.

She found a cute pair of jeans for Brie and decided to buy them for her as a gift.

Today Brie wore these new jeans for the very first time.

Tonight I was running a bath for the girls and went to collect some dirty laundry to wash this evening.  When I returned into the bath I was completely horrified!!

Brie's legs are blue.

Completely blue.

At first, I thought she was using one of her bath tints made by Disney and rubbing it on her skin, but I still couldn't understand how there would be a sock line on her leg.  

Literally, normal skin colored feet.  Then a straight sock line.

Then the nasty blue skin.

It looks like a dead person's skin.

It's AWFUL!

I promptly threw some body wash in the water hoping that it will help clean the blue dye off of her legs.  I tried just rubbing it and nothing was coming off.

So I'm thinking:
a)  Thanks a lot Winners for selling crappy dye-bleeding jeans
b)  I guess I will wash those jeans ALL BY ITSELF
c)  How am I going to get her skin clean?
d)  Do I riffle through my kitchen garbage to find the label and complain to Winners?

Good thing it's not bathing suit season yet! 

I'm hoping by July her skin is back to normal.


3 comments:

freeshopper said...

You should've taken a picture!!

Jinny said...

Aw, poor girl!

Unknown said...

hee hee. Had that with Nate a month or so back. Jeans from Walmart if I recall correctly. I figured it was because I hadn't washed them first. We haven't had the problem since. Sure looks funny though. I kept taking a double take at his little blue legs in the bathtub.