Friday, April 17, 2009

Stuff Christians Like

I was recently introduced to a blog entitled "Stuff Christians Like".

For those of you who have grown up in the church, for those that are tired of the way their church (or another church they have experienced) operates....you must check it out!  

I have been reading this for a few days now and laughing at some of the posts.  

My favorite would be the Top 500 List.  There are obviously too many to list but some of the ones I've read so far are great.  Very real truths in a lot of things that become "issues" in the church, or things that are associated with christianity.

A couple of my favorites so far?  

No, I'm not going to tell you what they are because they are so good you will want to read it for yourself!  

Go there and read some.  

Now!

2 comments:

Prime Family said...

hahahahahahahahahah! Jenn, those are terrific!!!
xo

Colleen said...

heehee Its funny Jenn, cuz I was gonna post something pretty much just like this after I found the same blog through BooMama!! I love it too. Thanks for introducing me to BooMama in the first place! :o)