Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beech Nut Let's Grow giveaway

Beech-Nut Let's Grow

Yesterday in the mail I got a LARGE parcel from a company called Bzz Agent.  I get to try out new products with the intention of spreading the word to those around me.  Most recently I "bzzed" about the Pepsi Amp Energy drink.

Today I am excited to share about Beech Nut!  This baby food company has been around for a long time but they have just come out with a new line of toddler foods called Let's Grow.

Let's Grow foods are designed for toddlers.  There are no artifical colors or flavors and no preservatives and very little sugar.

Did you know that 1 in 3 Canadian kids are overweight?  For too long, toddlers have been neglected by the food industry but Beech Nut has worked very hard to change that!

I was given 3 different products to test out, but since my girls are a little old for them I would like to give some away!

The winner(s) can choose between:


To enter, please visit the Beech Nut website and tell me what you like most about Let's Grow.   Come back here and leave me a comment.  

For an extra entry, subscribe to my blog and leave a separate comment.

Giveaway closes Thursday April 30th.  

3 comments:

Tarasview said...

Don't enter me since I got my box the day before :) But you know what? I can't find anywhere where I am supposed to report on what I do with it... this is my first bzzz and I really have no idea what I am supposed to be doing :)

freeshopper said...

I love that they taste great and that kids like them and they are healthy and good for kids!!

Jinny said...

Jenn, thanks for blogging about this! I've been looking for new stuff for Liam to munch on. I think he'd love the strawberry banana yogurt things.
I signed up for the Bzzagent thing but haven't had time to really look into it or act on it..maybe I should hey...