Friday, April 3, 2009

Fireproof

fireproofbanner

Until tonight, I was not a fan of Christian-made movies.  

Almost all of them have a very small budget, poor acting and awful scripts.

Tonight, however, our church played Fireproof.

Let me just say that this movie is well done!

The acting is good, the storyline is completely believable, and it's written well.

The story is about a couple who is on the brink of divorce.  They are both frustrated with each other and ready to throw in the towel.  Before the husband files for divorce, his dad sends him a book called "The Love Dare" and challenges him to try out the dares in the book and see what happens after 40 days.

After the movie, I left the church feeling inspired to improve my marriage.

I strongly encourage each of you to check it out!  Here's a preview of the movie:



The Love Dare is a real book, and I plan on purchasing it in the near future.  

No comments: