Pinecone Research is one of the most sought after survey companies, since they consistently pay $5.00 for each survey that you complete. Occasionally they will send a product to test out as well.
You can choose to be paid by cheque or through Paypal, which is my preference. I save up my Paypal money and use it to buy something on Ebay every once in a while. And at $5.00 a survey, the money adds up nicely! I maybe complete one or two surveys a month, so it really doesn't take up much time at all either.
Pinecone isn't often taking new members which is why it is so sought after.
Currently they ARE taking new registrations. If you like to share your opinions with companies about their advertising, prices, new products, etc, you will enjoy Pinecone!










.jpg)

2 comments:
I signed up- thanks for the info :)
Ditto what Tara said. Thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment