Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pepsi Amp Energy Drink

This past week I was given the opportunity to try out a new energy drink.

The active ingredients in Amp Energy are guarana, taurine, ginseng, B-vitamins and caffeine.

Pepsi Amp Energy comes in 3 different sizes;  250 ml, 473 ml and 710 ml.

It also comes in 6 flavour varieties!

Amp Energy - The original citrus blend
Amp Energy Overdrive - Boost performance with a hit of cherry
Amp Energy Re-Ignite - Restore alertness with a burst of orange citrus
Amp Energy Traction - Improve endurance with this tasty grape blend
Amp Energy Elevate - Enhance focus with a blast of mixed berry
Amp Energy SugarFree - Get energized with a fraction of the calories

You can find this at most convenience, grocery and big box stores.  

My review: I found this to be a helpful drink for the middle of the afternoon when my energy is at its lowest!  The drink is quite refreshing and I did feel more alert even before I had finished the can.  I also like the small 250 ml size...just the right amount for me in the middle of the day.  I am sure that John and his coworkers would really like an energy drink like this to help keep them awake during their long shifts and many on-call hours!  If you like the taste of Mountain Dew, this drink is definitely for you.  

No comments: