Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Feeling Dumb

This past weekend we FINALLY (according to John) got our new Mac!

It has some really great features but I'm struggling to understand some of it.

It actually feels like I have to take everything I know about computers and throw it out the window!  

I am currently trying to move my Music Pups files in Excel over to the Mac program Numbers but I am sooooo lost!  It took me quite a while to just figure out how to open up a blank file.  

Here I thought that I was fairly knowledgeable about computers and spreadsheets etc.  Well apparently not because now I can't even underline or bold something that I have typed!  

Yikes.

I know that I will figure it all out in time.  But I currently have 2 computers on and I'm trying to decipher how to use this new one and continually referring to the old one.  

AGH!

I think I might be in trouble.  


1 comment:

spazo said...

have you tried Office for Mac?