Sorry, it seems I have too many things on my "to-do" list lately and blogging has made its way to the very bottom.
Not that I haven't thought of things to blog about...I have.
I just can't seem to find the time to get it all done.
Plus this cold weather is making the SAD part of me come out. I am not feeling motivated to get it all accomplished.
I have to practice piano. I have to get Brie to practice piano. We are supposed to prepare a piece to play together (I'll play the left hand and Brie will play the right) for a recital at the end of April.
I'm trying to work on my This Is My Story album and journalling and it's taking me longer than I had expected.
I'm working on starting up a spring session of Music Pups in a couple of weeks.
The usual household chores...
Extra whiny children...
Yep. I'm in a blogging funk.
Sorry I promise to be back soon! (Let's hope that spring really IS right around the corner before I lose my mind!)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment