Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tagged: Unspectacular Quirks

Tara has tagged me to share about my 6 most unspectacular quirks, so I will play along. I know I have lots of quirks, but when put on the spot it's hard to come up with that many.

Here's the rules (for those of you who aren't familiar with memes, or if you have forgotten how to play along):

1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

And now for my 6 most unspectacular quirks:
  1. When I am making a sandwich, I NEED the bread to come from adjoining pieces in the loaf. They also must face the same way so that they "fit together" as it is supposed to be.
  2. I still bite my nails. I hate that I do it, but often I don't even realize it until it's too late. I have no idea how to stop, other than paying for gel nails...but that is just too expensive to maintain.
  3. I can go to bed with a dirty kitchen. It doesn't really bother me that much (unless it's REALLY dirty). I have lots of friends who will stay up late just to clean and are almost obsessed with keeping it clean, but that's not me.
  4. Until recently, I would only let my kids play with one color of Play-doh at a time. I didn't want them mixing up all the colors. Now we have a lot of "brownish" colors and it's okay. The sky didn't fall when I brought out multiple colors at a time!
  5. I need lots of light. I love natural light, and if that's not available I need lots of lighting. I seriously go crazy in dark rooms. I also don't do well on cloudy days.
  6. I am constantly judging people in customer service jobs. As a former CSR I highly value great customer service and if I don't get it, I won't go back to that place (if I can help it). I have written praise letters to companies when I do get good service, which also sometimes get me free stuff which is a nice bonus!

Alright now I guess I have to tag some other people. This means that if I list your name, you HAVE to play along, right?!?!?!

Kerrie

Roxanne

Niki

Seanna

Amanda

Colleen

I'm looking forward to reading about your quirks ladies!

2 comments:

Tarasview said...

These are great! Thanks for playing along :)

Seanna said...

How do you tag people in meme's? lol