Today is our 9th wedding anniversary!
John woke me up at 7:30 this morning
a) To say goodbye as he was leaving for work
b) To tell me that his parents were coming to pick up the girls at 10:00
c) To tell me that I have a pedicure at 11:00 AND a massage at 1:15
Can I just say that I love my husband???
I've also been finding notes around the house this morning as I have been getting ready. It's been really wonderful so far!
So I will have a child-free pampered day and I am really looking forward to it.
Happy anniversary John. Thank you for being a wonderful father and husband. I love you!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.jpg)

4 comments:
That is great! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Holy cow!! Can he give Trevor lessons?? :o) Hope you're enjoying your day!
wow... I'm totally jealous!
That's awesome. Hope you had a very restful day.
Post a Comment