Lately my attempts to jog on the treadmill have been more successful!
My goals aren't anything big at this point with the hopes that I can attain them easily, feel good about myself, and then set a larger goal next.
So for now my goal is to get downstairs on the treadmill 3 times a week and jog for at least 10 minutes each time. My other goal is to avoid the evening snacks. Oh how I love the evening snacks, but they really aren't good for me.
It's going well so far. I'm down 1 pound from last week!! I must say that watching an episode of TV on the DVD player makes all the difference to keep going on the treadmill.
We are hoping to make it away this winter to a hot destination so I would really like to not feel so self conscious in my bathing suit. Both John and I want to put in a good effort and just make this a regular part of our week.
So here's hoping that it continues to go well.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.jpg)

2 comments:
Good for you! Amazing how good it feels just to get moving, hey?
A holiday away sounds great - good luck with the treadmill - it'll totally be worth it in the end! :o)
Post a Comment