I am about ready to rip my hair out or punch something.
I can't believe she is only 2 and yet she is getting this type of reaction from me!
AGH!!!
We have begun the battle of the wills and I fear that I am losing.
When I was a baby, I was often compared with my dad's mom because of my stubbornness. My grandma was awfully stubborn and apparently, so was
I was hoping that my stubbornness would come in handy with raising children. I thought Brie was going to be the stubborn one.
How wrong I was!
Ella and I have had MANY battles this week. One battle lasted for a full hour of crying and punishments but she still refused to cooperate. She blatantly refuses to listen and obey. I have tried timeouts, spanks, and taking away toys. Absolutely nothing is working. She still is very disobedient and quite often she laughs when I am trying to talk to her, or punish her. This, of course, makes me even angrier.
She is going to give me more grey hairs. (Yes I already have a few, unfortunately!)
She is only 2!!
Any suggestions???










.jpg)

4 comments:
I feel for you Jenn, I really do, Rhiley and I have days like that quite often. I'm sure you have tried this, but now we make Rhiley sit on her bed and she can't move until she is "happy" and will listen. Sometimes it takes awhile, but I've noticed that because we leave it up to her it works better.
oh honey... I have no advice since I am dealing with the same thing.
I tagged you to take your mind off of it!
http://tarasviewoftheworld.blogspot.com/2008/08/tag-im-it.html
Aaron is like that where he will laugh at you when he is in trouble and you are trying to punish him. He is also going through a stage where you have to make him talk to let you know what is going on otherwise he will try his version of sign language. Stubborness runs in our family yes, and I think we all have it, but it can drive you crazy when you pass it on to your kids!! If you figure out the secret anyone to these trying moments, please share. P.S. Jenn you are not alone.
Oh I feel for you too Jenn!
Post a Comment