This past summer, I organized a small fundraiser for our church's indoor playground through Mabel's.
It was awesome when it came time to label school supplies! Every crayon, marker, notebook etc. were so very easy to label. I will definitely be purchasing their labels on an annual basis.
I am also excited to say that I am becoming a Buzz Mama ambassador with Mabel's Labels!
They are currently taking applications for anyone from Western Canada if you are interested also. You can find more details at the Buzz Mama site, but there are opportunities to get free Mabel's Labels products!! I have been stalking this site for a long time waiting for Canadians to get this opportunity, since Mabel's is a Canadian company. Finally we have a chance!












.jpg)

2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! Welcome to the Buzzmama Program! Looking forward to seeing your buzzes!
fantastic - the new buzzmama program is awesome!
Post a Comment