John purchased the Wii Fit Plus for me and I've been having fun at this a few times a week lately.
This week my jeans are too loose!
What an excellent feeling.
John is also in the middle of losing weight. He is already about halfway to his goal and is still going strong. This was enough to encourage to work at it too.
So far I am about 1/3 of the way there.
YAY!
Now to learn to avoid the stress-eating....
Especially on days like today when I feel so frustrated.
I am at my wits end trying to get Brie to keep practicing piano.
She is a perfectionist. Learning how to play the right hand last year was easy. Almost too easy.
But this year she is learning how to put the left hand together with the right for these songs that she has been playing for a LONG time already.
From what I've been told, she is ahead from the average child in a Suzuki program.
But she is bored. And she hates to fail.
And I hate to nag.
But that's what it has come down to lately. Nagging and yelling.
Obviously it's not very helpful.
I am so maxed out.
I don't want her to quit, but I also don't want her to hate playing.
So now what?










.jpg)

1 comment:
congrats on the weight loss!! our wii fit is missing in my parents basement....i really need it right now! the emotional eating is rough....if it's one thing i know, it's emotional eating!!! keep up the good work:)
i'm not a parent so i have no advice on the piano thing. i'm not sure what caused me to continue with piano. i'm sure mom fought with me to practice, but I don't remember it. she eventually got tired of fighting with my brother, and let him quit. but don't give in too quickly:) good luck.
Post a Comment