
The value of each prize is $300.
The draw is taking place at the end of each month now until May.
To enter the contest, you need a contest code. I have LOTS so send a comment (with your email address) my way if you would like a code to enter.
My review of DanActive will follow once I can find it in stores. (I saw it a few weeks back at our local grocery store, but of course now it is not there) The joy of small-town grocery shopping is they must rotate through brands so you can't always find the one you like.










.jpg)

2 comments:
My kids love that stuff!! Could you send me a code? I know it doesn't help you if your not in town but Superstore, Safeway and I think even Costco carries them.
C
My kids too love the stuff...and I like feeding it to them. I'd love to enter the contest too...that would go a long way to helping my grocery bill...
Post a Comment