Today was Brianna's first day of Kindergarten!
Usually the slow-moving kid in the morning; she was dressed, bed made, and hair brushed all by 7:00 this morning!
Needless to say, she was a little excited.

She had a fun morning at school, including a trip to the gym and library already. Her favorite part so far?
Recess.
Of course. The weather is absolutely gorgeous this week. Now that it is September.
After lunch, we took Ella to her first day of preschool. Strangely enough, she is the one who is nervous. She has asked a bazillion questions about preschool and is quite vocal in expressing her concerns.
At least we won't ever have to worry about Ella not talking!

I love my girls!
Now John and I have the entire afternoon to ourselves. We are actually working on some much overdue house renos (closet doors, floor trim etc) while the weather is nice. I primed and painted some doors this morning, now to flip them over and do the other sides...










.jpg)

1 comment:
Congrats to both your girls on their first days of school! It seems like Brianna's first day of kindergarten has been LOOOOOOOONG in coming! I'm so happy for her (and you) that its finally here! :o)
Post a Comment