Saturday, September 19, 2009

Completion!!

From this:



















To This:

Posted by Picasa

At long last, Brianna's quilt is complete!

There was a lot of blood, sweat and tears poured into this thing.

I looked back at my old blog and I first mentioned it in April 2008. So it has been about 1 1/2 years of work.

Granted, a lot of the time I have neglected it.

I needed to teach my stupid sewing machine a lesson that I will not use it unless it cooperates with me!

Apparently I gave it enough time to realize that I was serious.

When I started it up again a couple of weeks ago, it worked flawlessly.

Amazing!

Brie is completely THRILLED with her new blanket. Goodbye princesses. Hello favorite color red!

Now to go buy some pink fabric to begin work on one for Ella.....


3 comments:

spazo said...

congrats! looks great! makes me want to put mine on the frame this winter!

Colleen said...

WOW Jenn, you're amazing!!

Anonymous said...

That my dear, is awesome!!
~C