Monday, September 28, 2009

Feeling Overwhelmed

Last week I was feeling good about school.

I had successfully completed 2 assignments and handed both of them in.

I had requested several library books to begin work on another assignment, this one being an essay.

I received the library books and hadn't even started to look at them when the library phoned this weekend to say that they are requesting one of the books back this week. Since I have to send it in the mail, I have to read the ENTIRE book in 2 days.

So I cracked open that book today, but was constantly interrupted by Ella. In fact I was on page 2 when she began bugging me.

Ugh.

And the interruptions continued ALL afternoon.

I have my first of 2 Psychology midterms next Monday.

I have several more assignments that are creeping up as well.

Where on earth will I find the time/energy to do it when there are small children at home?

Am I completely crazy, or will I be because of my decision to return to school?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did my nursing with 2 little ones - it's so hard I know - I'm pretty sure it made me crazy - half way through I decided to have another baby!!! Keep reminding yourself why your doing it, you'll do great!!!

~C

Anonymous said...

you can do it Jenn...sometimes it VERY hard...but just work through it!!

But really that sucks about the library recalling the book. Just request it again recall it from whoever has it if you need it.

-K