Sunday, November 2, 2008

Only 84 Days!!

Well it is official!!!!

John and I are going to Mexico in January!!

We leave on January 25, in exactly 84 days from today (but who's counting?!?).

We are going to the Riviera Maya, where we will enjoy the amazing hot sun, beautiful beaches, great food and drinks, Caribbean water, sightseeing (Ancient Mayan ruins), shopping and enjoying 10 years of married bliss.

Well maybe not every moment has been bliss, but it certainly is an accomplishment to make it to 10 years in tact. Those things that test us can only make us stronger, right?

Our all-inclusive package includes the usuals; water sports, snorkeling, food (7 a la carte restaurants) & drinks, and some extras such as dance lessons (how on earth can I convince John that this will be FUN?), archery, lazy river with tubes in the pool, and an ice cream parlour.

Alright so now I really need to work on this exercise stuff. I haven't been very dedicated to the treadmill lately and the eating...well I just like food and it's soooo hard not to snack in the evenings. But I only have 84 days to get in shape.

Oh I am soooo looking forward to this trip!!

3 comments:

freeshopper said...

I hope you guys have a great time in the HOT HOT sun while everyone else is in cold Saskatchewan winter weather! (no not jealous at all. . . . well maybe a little. . . . lol :p

Seanna said...

That's very exciting guys! Did you use a travel agent? I'm an evening snacker too, which is just horrible. But now you have motivation to not snack ... but I'm not sure why your worried you need to get into shape, you've always been a skinny minnie!

Jinny said...

That's so great! I think I'd probably choose the all inclusive route too. Endless Margaritas!! woohoo!