Well we have finally decided to hop on the band wagon. Join the party. Keep up with the Joneses. Whatever you want to call it.
We want to get a Wii.
Unfortunately, where can we find one? I don't know when we will be in the city next and all of the online stores seem to be out of stock every single time I check.
Which is a real shame. Toys R Us has an awesome bundle deal with games and remotes, but it's not in stock. I actually called their 1-800 number to inquire as to if/when it would be in stock. Of course, she has no idea when their stock gets replenished or how many they will get. I even asked what time to check their website. She couldn't help me. So we called the Saskatoon store and apparently they have been getting lots of calls about this particular item. It's only available online.
Huh.
So now what do we do?
I guess for now we check the TRU website 16 times a day in the hopes that soon there will be a bundle available?!?
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.jpg)

3 comments:
Jenn, if I were you I would check Kijiji ... so many people have 2nd hand ones that are brand new and they never use ... try it, my friend Sarah bought one from there for cheap and it works fine. Also, I know Jason Lemmons was selling his, so ask him.
http://www.duracellcontest.com/en/contest.php
Here's a contest to win one. Click on "Where do I find this code" and put in your email address up to five times a day and they will email you a code so you can enter without a upc. Good luck to you!!
I was at the grand opening of a new bestbuy store LAST WEEK, and they had tons, if I had known, I would have picked you up one. I'll keep an eye out for you, lmk if you find one.
k
Post a Comment