I have been a sponsor with Compassion for approximately 6 years. I became an advocate a couple of years later in order to share my love and appreciation for this wonderful organization. In 2012, my husband and I travelled to the Dominican Republic to meet the first child we sponsored. It was such an incredibly emotional experience for both of us. In the summer of 2013 I will be travelling with Compassion to visit two more of our sponsored children in Uganda and Kenya. I know that I will be forever changed by the people I will meet, and the experiences I will have there.
On the weekend of Thanksgiving, we had some family pictures taken by the river.
We just received our photo catalogue and now we have to narrow down our choices. I thought I would share a few photos. Some are candids and some are posed, but still relaxed. We are quite pleased with the selection!
Oh they're SO BEAUTIFUL Jenn!!! The location is awesome - the background looks great, and your girls are so so sweet. I love your hair too, by the way. :o)
Really nice photos. They all look wonderful. I've always loved outdoor photos, seems so natural. I agree with Colleen, the girls look so sweet and your hair is awesome! Soo good luck on choosing one! hehe
5 comments:
Oh they're SO BEAUTIFUL Jenn!!! The location is awesome - the background looks great, and your girls are so so sweet. I love your hair too, by the way. :o)
Really nice photos. They all look wonderful. I've always loved outdoor photos, seems so natural. I agree with Colleen, the girls look so sweet and your hair is awesome! Soo good luck on choosing one! hehe
Thanks ladies! I'm not showing our absolute favorites yet until I decide which ones we are printing and giving as gifts etc.
They are beautiful family pictures for you guys to treasure forever!!!
Post a Comment