Today I received a lovely letter in the mail that I am a winner of a Moxie's Dinner for 4 contest.
It is valued at $200!!
I'm not too sure that we could consume $200 worth of food/appetizers and drinks in one evening, but hey...it's all free!! Now to figure out who to take with us....
My sister Roxanne has also won this same contest, which is how I heard about it. Honestly, I only entered it a couple of times a while ago. Never thought any more about it until today when I got my mail.
Yippee!!
So if you too are interested, the Clink Clink Pink contest is open to those who live in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
There are 1000 chances to win. 200 winners per province. The contest is still open until December 18 so you have a month to try and win too.
To enter, you will need this UPC number 8500000783 (or another Gallo White Zinfandel upc)
Good luck!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.jpg)

3 comments:
Seriously, how do you guys find all these contests?
Congrats Jenn. Way to go!! Now you have an excuse to have an evening away from the kids.
there are places that have lists of contests ALL over the web, lots of sites etc. are simply dedicated to finding them and entering them. Some of the people there enter contests for hours a day like a job. And then they win a lot. if you want to check out some contest links go to http://www.frugalshopper.ca/phpbb2/index.php
k
Post a Comment