I can't believe that I haven't shared this exciting news yet!!
On Sunday, we found out that our church IS getting a full-time pastor!
We have been here for over 3 1/2 years now and this is the first time that we will have someone working and being compensated for it full-time. (Not to say that the previous people were not putting in full-time hours because I'm sure that some of them were.)
This is a pastor that has a one-year old and they are expecting their second child this spring. So we will have some more young blood to grace our church's pews each week.
It's so exciting to see progress in our church this fall. Other young moms have started to attend and that pretty much doubles the number of families with small children. It's very encouraging to know that we aren't just one of two families who take their children to church anymore.
I am hoping and praying for this pastor and his young family as they will begin to make this town their home. God is going is working in the hearts of all of us as we wait to see what He has in store for our church in the coming years.
Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.jpg)

2 comments:
http://www.sasktourism.com/whats-happening/contests/vacation-contest
You are in the running for the grand prize draw. Hope you win!!
Yay! I'm happy for you.
Post a Comment