We have gone over 1 full year without a mysterious rash appearing on Ella's body.
Unfortunately yesterday a new rash suddenly appeared all over her skin.
Last year Ella had 3 different types of weird rashes. No two were alike but we kept on taking her to a local doctor to diagnose.
Then we were referred to an allergy specialist. Fortunately we were able to get in to that office fairly quickly and from all of his questions (and the lack of a rash while we were there) he didn't think that these rashes were any type of allergic reaction. His suggestion was to take pictures if a new rash was to appear.
That was over a year ago.
The new rash this weekend is not very red and the bumps are very small so I don't even think it would show up in a photo. But it covers the core of her body, front and back. It doesn't bother her, but it sure bothers me!
So now what? If the rash is still there tomorrow, I may be calling the local doctor to see what to do. Agh!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.jpg)

2 comments:
So frustrating!!! Hope it clears up quick.
I used to get those as a kid too, they finally gave me some kind of shot and I never had them again. Rhiley will get rashes too. Then I think and think and figure out what caused it. For instance, those mats or noodles at the pool, give her a rash. Hopefully its just a simple easy little thing that will go away on its own.
Post a Comment