Bloggy Giveaways is hosting yet another carnival of awesome giveaways! Already there are hundreds of blogs participating.
I thought that this time around I would have a giveaway that is near and dear to my heart.
Chocolate. AND. Tea.
Put them together and you get Mighty Leaf Tea.
Now I haven't actually tried this out yet, because my hubby insists that I need to clean out some of my tea in the pantry first.
I like tea. And I like variety in tea.
So I have a few different boxes and tins sitting in the pantry.
But I DO use them all on a regular basis. Most days I have at least one or two cups of tea.
Nevertheless, I emptied one tin earlier this week so that should be good enough for hubby, right?!?
I have it on good authority that Mighty Leaf makes some pretty darn good tea. Their website is fabulous and they have glowing remarks in the testimonials section. I ha
ve been waiting months to put in an order.So with that being said...onto my giveaway!
For your drinking pleasure, I am offering up one sampler tin of chocolate truffle tea. There are 6 flavors to choose from: Mayan Chocolate Truffle, Masala Chocolate Truffle, Chocolate Mint Truffle, Chocolate Orange Truffle, Mocha Pu-erh Truffle and Pear Carmel Truffle.
Mmm. Don't those sound delicious?
This giveaway is open to everyone, everywhere.
In your comments, please let me know which flavor you would like to sample.
For a second entry, please subscribe to my blog and leave a Separate comment.
For a third entry, please read through The Story Of Us and tell me (in another Separate comment) what you appreciated the most, or what you would like to hear about next.
Thanks for looking at my blog and good luck!










.jpg)

103 comments:
Chocolate scented or even flavored teas are nice especially after dinner. I'd sure like a chance at the Chocolate Mint Truffle. Thanks for hosting a giveaway. :)
I would love to try them all, but if I had to pick one I would pick the Mayan Chocolate truffle!! They all sound so good. Thanks for the great giveaway!!!
Mayan chocolate truffle. I love tea, but I've never tried chocolate flavored tea.
Thanks!
captain_lisaad (at) yahoo (dot) com
I would love to sample Fruit of the Earth. I love tea. This a neat giveaway :)
ellybean@conncted2christ.com
chocolate mint truffle! love anything and everything that is chocolate + mint!
Chocolate Mint Truffle sounds like it has my name and that of my husband all over it.
Chocolate mint truffle sounds AWESOME.
I would love to try the pear carmel truffle. Interesting!
lauren
croasla0(at)sewanee.edu
I love good black dark tea.
ANg
mmmmmmmm yummmy! I think I'd like to try the Chocolate Mint truffle too... but really I'd like to try them all!
I think i would chose the Masala Chocolate Truffle tea - sounds SO yummy.
Thx
k dot murray at sympatico dot ca
Chocolate mint truffle sounds so good!
fawkesthefenix at hotmail (I'm going out of town, so I won't be able to check this until Nov. 3.)
Yummm, I would like to try the Chocolate Truffle!
sandierpastures [at] yahoo dot com
and thanks for giving international readers a chance!
Orange' you wonderful to host this giveaway!
The Chocolate Orange Truffle Tea sounds like a perfect holiday treat to relax with, or to serve to friends!
pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com
Peach Carmel Truffle sounds very unique!
chocolate mint truffle!
Chocolate Mint Truffle, how can you go wrong chocolate and mint mmm thanks so much
The Darjeeling Choice Estate one sounds pleasant.
hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love trying new flavors of tea - haven't tried these yet!
dalexopoulos@chicagolandchamber.org
Anything with chocolate sounds really good to me! I think the Chocolate Mint Truffle would be my first choice.
Chocolate Orange Truffle sounds delightful!
Chocolate Orange Truffle!
mmm. I'd like to try the Masala Chocolate Truffle tea. It sounds interesting.
amz1323 at yahoo
absolutely definitely the mint chocolate. thanks
colleengunther@hotmail.com
Chocolate mint truffle for me! I can smell it now!
The orange chocolate and mint chocolate sound yummy!
Oh good heavens. The chocolate mint truffle sounds incredible!
I've never had chocolate tea before!
I've subscribed via Google reader.
Thanks for the extra chance!
I'd like to try the Mayan Chocolate Truffle. I love tea, drink at least a cup a day as well.
Thanks and have a great Halloween.
I read a bit of Story of Us and I think it's wonderful how it all turned out. My father used to say that what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.'I think he was right!
Thanks for sharing that with us.
Mmm... Mayan Chocolate Truffle sounds good. :o)
shannona@hotmail.com
Mocha Puerh chocolate truffle sounds interesting.
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com
I think the pear caramel sounds delicious.
Chocolate mint is my favorite. Mayan Chocolate sounds pretty delicious too though.
All six flavours sound scrumptious but I'm generating the most drool for Pear Caramel one. :P
melaniesands @ yahoo .ca
I also just subscribed, through My Yahoo. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!
I enjoyed reading about your experiences - good and bad - with your first pregnancy in "The Story Of Us". I looove reading pregnancy & birth stories! I would enjoy hearing about your second pregnancy as well. (Forgive me if you've already posted about this elsewhere, and I just haven't stumbled across it yet!)
Mayan Chocolate truffle sounds good.
Thanks for offering it!
Princesslimey (at)gmail (dot) com
I would love to try the Chocolate Orange Truffle. Chocolate and mint just go well together, and it's perfect!
orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com
No my friend.....you are the genious! I LOVE MIGHTY LEAF TEA...And I've never tried the Mayan Chocolate truffle....and I'd really REALLY like to.
Thanks for the chance!
debbie(dot)bisson(at)gmail(dot)com
chocolate mint
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
Chocolate orange truffle!
quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
Pear Caramel sounds fabulous! What a treat to win! Thanks! cross_home2001 (at) yahoo (dot) com
mayan chocolate truffle.
andrewandkristan(at)hotmail(dot)com
Mayan Chocolate Truffle!
Pear Caramel Truffle... bliss!
LilithSilvermane(at)gmail(dot)com
wow chocolate mint yummy would love to win...looks great, please enter me...mrs.mommyyatgmail.com
I would love to try chocolate mint truffle, thanks!
i wold love to sample the Carmel Truffle tea! :D
I'd probably first choose Mayan chocolate truffle, though my second choice would be the pear caramel truffle.
The chocolate mint truffle sounds like a winner. =)
katch05(at)gmail(dot)com
THe mocha one ~ Yum!
Thanks for the chance to win!
In Him,
Jill
http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/
The pear caramel truffle sounds amazing! Thanks!
Love this giveaway! Defininatley the Chocolate Mint Truffel!!!
HMMM chocolate tea -- I'm intrigued. Suprise me if I win (as long as there is no mint in it - I have a thing about mint)
chocolate orange truffle sounds divine!
Oh, those all sound really good! I would especially like to try the Chocolate Mint Truffle flavor!
Kathy
bigfamily8(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm like you - I like variety teas and have boxes in my pantry too! I'd like to try the chocolate orange - sounds yummy!
I've never heard of this kind of te before. I'd love to try it.
Mayan chocolate truffle was recommended by a WW leader to cubv chocolate cravings, but I would go for the mint chocolate myself :)
Thanks!
jackieksheaffer(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love Mayan Chocolate! I would really like that one. How fantastic! Thank you for this giveaway; I hope I win :)
eyeslikesugar (at) gmail (dot) com
oh i can't pass up chocolate mint, although all of them look really yummy
ebienic(at)hotmail(dot)com
I had a friend, many years ago who I've lost contact with, but in hr teens she was diagnosed with PCOS. She was only a teenager so it was very hard for her to bear. I can empathize with you. I'm so happy about the positive pregnancy test. I can only IMAGINE how happy that was for you both. Adopting might still be a good thing as many children around the world need stable, loving homes. My sister and best friend are both adopted, and I plan to when I want to start a family. I am so sorry about all the troubles and pain you went through. It's so hard when it feels your body is turning against you. :(
Pear Carmel Truffle?! Mint Choclate?! This reminds me of that yoplait (?) commercial where some lady is describing all the deserts she ate on the phone, and her husband frantically rummages through the fridge to only find yogurt...
Delicious! My pick would be the Pear Carmel Truffle. Thanks for the amazing giveaway.
Yum!
Chocolate Mint Truffle
I am a little scared of chocolate tea. I would try the pear carmel.
Chocolate Orange Truffle sounds good to me!
I subscribed!
I would love to try the chocolate mint truffle.
purehrt555(at)yahoo(dot)Com
pear carmel truffle. wow, these sound great! i love tea.
I'd love a chance to try the Chocolate Mint Truffle.
ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca
I'd like to try the pear caramel truffle. I'd give it to my sis in law as a bday gift. or keep it for myself! hmmm??
michelleharrod(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love tea! I'd go for the Chocolate orange truffle - yum!
junglewife (at) gmail (dot) com
I'd like to try Masala Chocolate Truffle.
Chocolate Truffle - yummy!
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
I think the chocolate mint truffle would be awesome.
thanks for sharing
ceashark at aol dot com
I love tea. I love chocolate. The Mayan Chocolate Truffle tea sounds like the perfect union of the two.
I'd really like to try the Mayan Chocolate Truffle tea. You know, I love tea, but don't think I've ever had any with chocolate flavor. What a treat!
The chocolate mint truffle sounds especially inviting to me! Thanks for the giveaway.
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth
I'm subscribed to your blog now!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth
I appreciated your honesty in your story about your struggles with faith during the difficult times. I always appreciate and feel inspired by that. Thanks for sharing all of that with us.
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth
i would love to try the chocolate mint truffle! Awesome Giveaway. Thank you for the chance to win :)
Love to try Masala Chocolate Truffle
Chocolate mint!
Elaine
bells6ATbellsouthDOTnet
The Mayan Chocolate truffle!
Thank you for the great giveaway!
kerin0874 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Pear Carmel Truffle sounds great to me, but I'd have to leave this up to my husband - the tea drinker.
raspberrykitty at aol dot com
(I'm giving away a Amazon gc, DiNGS dc, Cozy Moments gc and a sports jersy!)
Mmmm. . . I would like to sample chocolate mint truffle. Thanks!
Subscribed--thanks!
I would like to sample chocolate mint truffle! They all sound delicious though! Thanks for the giveaway!
Angela
itsahumanzoo(at)gmail(dot)com
P.S. I’m giving away a subscription to Parents Magazine on my blog, so if you or someone you know might be interested, stop on by! :)
I would love to try the Pear Carmel Truffle
chocolate mint truffle...does chocolate tea taste good??
Mayan Chocolate Truffle sounds good to me. I love tea!
charlotte(dot)evard(at)comcast(dot)net
The pear caramel sounds great. Thanks for the giveaway!
chocolate orange sounds amazing! So cute! I would love to win! Thanks!
they all sound yummy, but the Chocolate Mint Truffle jumped out to me
I'm not sure how I feel about chocolate tea...what a new adventure. I'd like to try the Masala flavored one if I win though!
jen
mariettaseller(AT)yahoo(dot)com
the chocolate orange truffle sounds delish!
fertawert AT yahoo DOT com
i read your "Story of us" post and liked that you shared your story of PCOS. it's amazing how common this syndrome is and many women don't know about it!
fertawert AT yahoo DOT com
they all sound delicious, but I think I would choose Mocha Pu-erh Truffle
Chocolate Orange Truffle sounds amazing. Wow.
Thanks for having the giveaway!
I would like to try either Vanilla Bean or Green Tea Dragon.
What an awesome idea!
Thanks,
Eric
ericandtara(at)gmail(dot)com
Pear Caramel Truffle sounds divine!
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
Mayan Chocolate Truffle sounds good
Post a Comment