Is anyone else sick of all the crap on TV these days?
Seriously!
I feel like I am starting to sound like an old lady but there really isn't much that I enjoy watching on TV anymore.
So many new shoes are just filth and I don't want to waste my time.
I don't have many favorites but even those are going downhill.
Today is the first time that I haven't watched Grey's Anatomy. I have decided to stop watching that show.
It used to be one of my favorite shows but this season the new lesbian storyline is a bit much for my liking. I know that every show has to have their token gay story but I really don't need it to be in so much detail. Plus, it just seems to have the same stories over and over again. Kinda like ER. I haven't watched ER for several years now.
So really I only watch Heroes now. I occasionally watch Criminal Minds too.
No more CSI 'cause it's all the same stuff over and over.
No more reality shows...same reason.
I'm anxiously waiting for January when Lost and 24 will be back on.
For now, I will be watching The Office on DVD. I was saving the episodes for when I was on the treadmill, but what am I supposed to do all evening when John is working nights? And he usually works nights. But I gotta do something.
And I'm anxious to see what happens with Jim & Pam in Season 3.
What are you watching lately?
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.jpg)

2 comments:
I've been watching Gilmore Girls on DVD (never watched even one episode when it was actually on TV, so it was all new to me) - I'm just starting the last season (season 7). Other than that, its a whole lot of Treehouse! :o) (and Ellen if I get time during the day)...
Have you tried Little Mosque on the Prairie?
I like TV, but I KNOW you wouldn't like the shows I watch, besides Heroes.
Post a Comment