



This halloween brought 3 different outfits for each girl.
I did not go out and buy them each 3 costumes, in fact I only purchased the giraffe costume secondhand for $5.00. The rest of the items we already had from previous years, or from the dressup box.
The girls each picked out what I thought was going to be their costume for the year and wore them to school. Ella was a giraffe, and Brie was Jasmine from the movie Aladdin.
When Oct. 31st came I was in the process of getting those same costumes ready again when both girls announced that they each wanted to be something (or someone) different.
So Ella became a beautiful princess and Brie was an equestrian.
That night we were on our way to a friends' house for a halloween party and the girls each wanted to wear another costume, so out came the dressup clothes again. I didn't take pictures of this but Ella was dressed in a blue dress and Brie was in pink. Both had matching accessories for the evening.
Having girls is sure fun!










.jpg)

1 comment:
Sounds fun! They sure are cute!!
Post a Comment