She cancelled class last week.
Then tonight she wanted to do one hour of "group discussion" to summarize the chapters that we have gone through already.
One. Hour.
Need I remind you that I am taking this televised class by MYSELF?
The prof had an audio-bridge planned, but the Department of Highways was on there instead, and she had no backup plan other than to summarize something my ourselves.
For one hour.
I struggled to get to class on time after my busy day of picking up Ella from preschool, picking up our sitter from high school and then picking up Brie at the elementary school.
I already had a busy day of halloween treat bags for the kids to take to school, and trying to work on my essays that are due next week.
Then it was lunch prep, pick up Brie from school, eat and drive her back.
Then I took Ella to preschool for her halloween party.
Then I picked Brie back up to go to piano lessons. Brie absolutely hates to miss any school so then I have to drive her back before I return for my own lesson.
Then I had to stop at the store for about 10 minutes before I began picking up the kids. AGAIN.
*SIGH*
I am tired.
My house is not very clean, but I have no time to clean it.
John is home tomorrow.
Hurry up dear!










.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment