Monday, October 26, 2009

That's Too Much, Bob!

Do you ever have one of those days or weeks?

It just feels overwhelming and/or impossible?

I thought I was doing not too bad...

Getting over a bad cold, but I got to sleep in until 9 am this morning.

Yes.

Nine in the morning!

John is away all week so I had pleaded with the girls to have mercy on me last night.

It apparently worked. I was rather shocked!

For the last few days I have not been able to do any schoolwork since my brain was a big mushy pile because of this cold/flu stuff.

Now that I am recovering though, I have 2 big essays due next week. I am only half done one of them and have not started the other.

Agh!

And then to top it all off tonight on my way home from class...

I discovered that I had a flat tire.

Actually not exactly a flat tire.

More like a tire that was cracked in a few places.

????

So I

s l o w l y

drove home and called some friends.

Because John is away this week.

Typical!

I remember a few years ago when he was away on some training and the ceiling started to leak.

Good times, people.

Good times.

Let's just hope that is all.

(By the way, my title is a reference to The Price Is Right, for those who are curious)

5 comments:

Tarasview said...

I'm sorry... that sucks!

I'm having a "that's too much" week too. sigh.

freeshopper said...

Yes I was curious about the title lol

freeshopper said...

Glad you made out alright however in your time of need

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.