I purchased MANY books from this sale last year, and just made another order yesterday.
Seriously, great prices.
Book Closeouts has an annual Black Friday sale (for the US thanksgiving) so all fiction is 50% off their already low prices.
So books are now about 2-3 dollars. The sale continues until Dec. 2nd.
I purchased about 15 books yesterday.
For $45.
Forty Five Dollars! For fifteen books!
AND there is also free shipping right now!!!
It does not get any better than that!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Book Closeouts! I typically shop there at least a couple times a year, but this is definitely the best time to stock up on any fiction that I would like to read. This sale doe not include children's books, but that's okay. I think they have enough books for now. Now it's time for me to get some new ones!











.jpg)

1 comment:
Oooh, thanks for that!!
~C
Post a Comment