We had an absolutely FABULOUS time away!!!! I will show more pictures and stuff about what we did in a post later this week, but for now I will just show a few pics from our resort.
We stayed at the Grand Sirenis which was a long drive after leaving the Cancun airport but it was definitely worth the wait! We would go back to that same resort any day!
Look at how pretty the bed is! Each day our young maid (who was actually a man) did something fancy with the sheets or towels on the bed. This was my favorite design with fresh flowers.
Before leaving on our trip, we said that it would be nice to do something like this every 5 years or so. Now that we have been to Paradise, we would LOVE to be able to go every year or two.
Probably not going to happen.
But I can dream, right?










.jpg)

2 comments:
welcome back to reality my dear :) I'm glad you had fun! How were the kids?
Wowwweee!!! I am sooo glad that you guys had such a wonderful time!! We will dream together...xo
Post a Comment