Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tomorrow We Leave!!!

I think that we are just about ready for our big trip tomorrow!

This week we have been making lists, adding things to our suitcases and getting the house ready for company.

The girls are anxious to have grandma and grandpa here soon.

I am anxious to not be woken up before 7 am for the next week.

Unfortunately, I'm sure my body will just be used to the routine of waking up super early. Well I don't really want to sleep the day away anyways. Afterall, this is the view I will have:


Yesterday I went to get a much-needed hair cut. While I was there, I also got new highlights and a wonderful pedicure! It was a wonderful way to anticipate my trip (and also make everyone jealous since the weather is back to -40 C again).
I'm not really into the pastel colors so I choose bright red for my toes. I love it!

Obviously I won't be updating this for over a week now. I'll show pictures when I return!

Hot beach and slushy drinks......here I come!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

HAVE FUN!!
And Happy Early Anniversary! :o)

kelle said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Prime Family said...

Hey!!! That's MY mantra!!! LOL!! I am so happy for you and John that you will have this wonderfully fabulous and hot time away!! Have so much fun!! We will be thinking of you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!!!
~C