Saturday, February 21, 2009

Batman

Speaking of computer kids......

Earlier this week, Brie was playing on the computer while I was on the phone. I noticed that somehow she had opened up Google. I figured that was a fluke and I closed it for her so she could get back to whatever she wanted instead.

Well right away she had opened up Google again!

Then she proceeded to type in "Batman" and hit enter.

She was quite pleased with the variety of pictures that popped up so she looked at several.

She is only 5.

5. YEARS. OLD.

And she uses google!

Apparently I will need to start screening her internet use.

At age 5!!!

Clearly I have genius children.

But it's a little scary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I know what you mean. It's bad when your 5 year has to tell you how to work the printer:O Oh my......
~C

Colleen said...

Wow that is scary... I"m curious to know what kind of screening you'll come up with! Keep us posted.