Monday, December 8, 2008

For Sale

For Sale:

Small child in near perfect condition, almost 3 years old.
Likes to experiment with lotions, craft powders and scissors, among many other products.
Experiments taking place on a daily basis.
Child is very innovative and resourceful with new ideas.
Also likes to wake up 2-3 times each night.




Currently taking offers.

10 comments:

Jinny said...

Lol! That was funny. With that cute face I'm surprised there aren't over 100 offers already!

freeshopper said...

Do you do trades?

freeshopper said...

lol

kelle said...

hee hee!! I'm guessing she's been driving you a bit crazy lately???

Colleen said...

:o) So funny!

I agree - wanna do a trade??

I seriously think that there should be a way for moms to network during the night. I often think when I'm up of all the other millions of moms who are taking care of their babies/children at the exact same time as me. Makes me feel like I'm part of something bigger than just me.
But it still sucks.
:o)
Ella is sure a cutie though!

Seanna said...

That is so funny, I was talking to your mom about adventurers with 3 year olds last night.

Anonymous said...

http://www.christianwomenonline.net/scripturetags.html

completely off topic, but I wanted to show you this link

-k

Anonymous said...

Be careful - someone got charged for doing this on Craigslist (and they meant it as a joke too).

Anonymous said...

http://www.switched.com/2008/05/27/woman-tries-to-sell-baby-on-ebay/

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2008/05/28/bc-baby-sale-hoax.html

Jessica Nelson said...

Hilarious!
I guess I could trade you my two year old boy. He has a piercing scream that he employs often throughout the day, but he does sleep through the night...