Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy Busy

Just thought I should check in and let you know that I'm still around.

Life is just getting crazy during this Christmas season and there doesn't seem to be enough time to get much accomplished lately.

Here's what we've been up to:

1. I sang with a couple friends in a Community Christmas Carol Sing. We sang 2 songs together in 3-part harmonies. I also sang with the church "choir" (I'll use that term loosely)

2. Practicing for our church's annual Christmas play. This year it is Wee Three Kings. I have a very small part with only 2 lines (whew!) but John is playing King Herod and has a much larger role. The girls will also play angels or shepherds.

3. I am still sick, slowly getting over this cold that is giving me major sinus headaches most days

4. We hosted the RCMP Christmas party on Sunday night.

5. The girls spent 2 nights away with their grandparents in Saskatoon and I had to pick them up yesterday while trying to stop at all 85 places on my "to-do list". Well not exactly 85 but I did stop at about 9 places altogether and still didn't have time for Walmart. Next time I guess. Oh that city shopping list never gets smaller!

6. Trying to get caught up on Christmas cards, baking and wrapping.

7. Dealing with Ella's "curious" behaviours and the aftermaths of her experiments. She is just too sneaky for her own good.

8. We did get a Wii and we've been having lots of fun playing Wii Sports and Mario Kart! I just picked up some new games yesterday so hopefully we enjoy those too.

8. Brie's Christmas concert is coming up on Thursday. I'm looking forward to that!

9. More play practices coming up this weekend.

10. I feel like there has been a lot more going on than what I just typed. Oh well, my brain is still recovering from this cold.

Speaking of COLD.....

It is absolutely nasty outside!

Only 40 days until we go to MEXICO!!!!!

No comments: