Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Concerts

Sunday night was our church's Christmas banquet and concert. I was very proud of the fine jobs that my family did during the play. Here's some pictures for you as you begin this wonderful Christmas season.

Ella The Sheep (note the little white ears)
Brianna The Angel
The Crew looking rather beautiful
John as King Herod (Ella was very sad that Daddy was playing the "bad guy")


Practicing Lines, first time with costumes (which were not elaborate at all but got the point across anyways)

I didn't think to get a family picture of all of us in our costumes, but I was a simple scribe so you're not missing much anyways!

During the concert, I also sang in a trio with a couple of friends. We sang "Breath Of Heaven", which I actually have sung as a solo before, and "Not That Far From Bethlehem". I was surprised by how much I actually missed singing in special performances. I guess I used to do it so often that I didn't appreciate it anymore, and the struggle to find something new on tape to sing was a challenge. However, singing with someone that plays piano is very enjoyable! We're already talking about singing together again next year.

Hope that everyone has a very merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Ella's ears are adorable!! :o)
Merry Christmas to you too!!