Thursday, April 1, 2010
Moving
Well our transfer is now official. (Check out Facebook for the details!)
Someday in the near future, this house will belong to someone else.
Later on I will allow myself more time to grieve this change and the fact that I have to say goodbye to some dear people, but for now I am excited.
Excited at the possibilities that lie ahead of us in our new destination.
Now begins the process of dealing with the Relocation people through the RCMP. The details are lengthy (110+ pages of information) but it will be nice to get our first transfer done so that we understand how this all works.
Right now it is fairly confusing.
Several people have asked me for details about how the moving process works with the RCMP but I won't bore you all with the details. (unless you want to know more)
For now, we will just celebrate that we know for sure where we are headed next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment