Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Prayer

I haven't been blogging much lately.

Nothing new there.

I know that lots of other people are going through a blogging "slump" as well.

But mine is partially due to stress.

There is a lot going on right now. Things that I can't get into. But I could use your prayers. God knows what is taking place and he is the only one who can clear things up. It's not a pretty situation. Lots of miscommunication and damaged relationships.

Pray that:
  • I have the patience to wait this thing out (I have a hard time being patient)
  • Discouragement would not win
  • God would give hope to all in the midst of this crisis
  • The truth will set everyone free
  • My focus would not be on worrying but instead on praise.
  • My physical stress would ease up (headaches, etc)
Thanks.

***John and I are fine. Don't want to give the wrong impression, but that's really all I can say***

No comments: