Urgh.
Well the short version is that I am all home all week with the kids. John is away fishing and won't be back until late tomorrow night.
The girls are being extra hyper and getting into trouble. I feel like psycho yelling mom today.
Sigh.
Not fun.
But we are leaving first thing in the morning for the city. We will see some family, run some errands, and wait for daddy to return.
(I'm secretly hoping that they have lousy weather tomorrow and will want to come home early)
I have picked up more info on taking some televised courses this fall. Possibly 3 courses, each in the evenings and held at the local college here.
But I'm not sure if I'm ready for school.
It's a scary thought, since it's been 11 years since I last took any classes.
Yikes!
One of my sisters is currently finishing up her second year and she waited MUCH longer than I am. (Hee hee, couldn't resist!)
So I do know that it's possible, but it's still scary to think of the juggling that will need to happen.
And the babysitting. Who will watch the kids while I go to class 3 evenings a week?
I have many questions.
I did finally receive all of my transcripts this week, so now I just need to decide whether or not this is really something that I want to do.
My brain hurts.










.jpg)

1 comment:
Praying that your answer becomes very clear. You are truly a gift. xo
Post a Comment