
I have been having great difficulty with our internet provider, and although right now I have a connection, it has been choppy at best. But I'm told that they can't get to my house before Friday to take a look at it. So for now, I have to suffer with the lousy connection.
Also, John and I have decided to have a big yard sale in a few weeks so we have been madly going though the ENTIRE house, sorting stuff, washing things, pricing everything.
I knew that we had a pile of stuff to get rid of, but after today I am completely surprised by how much stuff we have! My rules for this garage sale are "Have I used this in the 4 years we have lived here?" or "Have the girls outgrown this?".
WOW.
Lots of stuff.
Aka crap.
Boxes of books, CDs, even some DVDs. Then there's the candle holders. Yes this gets its own category. The toys, the baby stuff, the big items...the list keeps growing.
My closets are feeling very happy.
Well who am I kidding? I am feeling happy at the prospect of cleaning out our house.
This year we will have been married for 10 years and we have never done a big purge. It feels really good!
Now to keep at it until it's done!!










.jpg)

2 comments:
Good luck with the cleaning and selling Jenn!! I know how good the purging of junk feels - we do it every time we move - which has been almost once a year for the past 10 (ack!)... don't know what I'll do once we actually settle down!
I wish I could come and buy some of those candle holders!! :o)
Well now just think of what you can buy to replace all the stuff you get rid of!
Post a Comment