Friday, July 4, 2008

Why Little Missus Sunshine?

One of my favorite movies of all time is "Little Miss Sunshine".

I love how messed up the family in it is. They are so real. And their flaws are out in the open for all to see.

I am not often like this. I often feel like I'm pretending to be someone I'm not. I walk around with a smile on my face, whether I feel happy or not. Sometimes this can be a good thing. Other times, it makes me a fraud.

So why is it Little Missus, instead of Little Miss, you may ask?

Well....as a wife I sometimes become the little missus. My husband is well known in his job. Around town, I am known as his wife.

This is my journey to becoming an authentic woman; someone who reveals her flaws, her insecurities, her joys and her sorrows.

Join me on my journey as I blog about my life. Not all of it is thrilling but it is a ride, nevertheless!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice. And I love the name too.

Colleen said...

Great Idea - and I love your layout! Where did you get your awesome header??

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like the layout:)

Carissa