Monday, June 21, 2010

New Hairdo

So I got a new 'do today.

I was tired of my current hairstyle and wanted something fun, although I wasn't sure what.

My hairdresser was excited!

She suggested this new style, and although it will take a little getting used to, I think I like it!

I haven't had bangs for a very long time.



 We also got rid of my highlights, and added some blonde color midway.

That part I'm not so sure about.  



My family is not too sure about this new 'do.  

Brie just said, "It's different".

Ella said, "It's pretty" (albeit with some hesitation).

and John...not a big fan, but he is fairly resistant to change.  

Hmm...

What do you think?  

(By the way I was lazy and took the photos using my Macbook camera.  This is where I do my schoolwork outside, sitting on my wonderful *sigh* deck swing.)

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I love it!!! (i don't know what the before pic was though, but i think this one is GREAT!) :)

kelle said...

I love it! However, it's very similar to my own hairstyle. It looks great!

Jinny said...

I think it's pretty!

spazo said...

i like it:)

OrangeHeroMama said...

i think it's fantastic! and perfect short 'do' for summer! :)