Tuesday, February 2, 2010

STUPID Spammers

Well I made a decision to end all anonymous comments on my blog due to the daily spam that is showing up on here.

So from now on if you would like to leave a comment (and I sure encourage you to do that every once in a while!), you will need to be a registered user. This means you need a gmail account, blogger, wordpress, etc.

It's really frustrating to change the comments this way, because I know that some of you just leave your initials when you comment. But from now on, no more anonymity.

Sorry.

Stupid spammers with their bad grammar.

4 comments:

Kerrie's Musings said...

what type of spam?
and bad grammar, wow jenn I didn't know that you had taken up with the grammar police :)

Tarasview said...

I get regular spam comments but it sort of goes in waves.

Tarasview said...

hey- I just noticed that my button on your sidebar is broken or something! Weird. Wonder why it does that?

What is your BzzAgent name so I can follow you on there?

Joanne said...

Hang in there! I do read your blog from time to time. I read your back/neck pain entry too. Hope it is better by now. I'm currently seeing a chiropractor right now too to fix my lower back that keeps causing me problems. It sure does make an unwelcome addition to already busy days! I'll be praying it heals.