Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last day of classes

Tonight I will attend the last class for this semester already.

Hard to believe how quickly the times passes!

But I'm heavy into studying for finals already.

And trying to figure out which classes to take next semester.

I have signed up for 2 classes for sure, 1 is televised again and the other is only online. It should be interesting to try that out too.

I'm also waiting to hear back if I have "permission" to take one of two other classes. It's nearing the harassment stage if I don't get a reply SOON.

2 classes a semester just isn't enough when I have MANY years ahead of me already.

Plus John and I have some other big decisions to make in the near future.

This could possibly explain the massive headache that I went to bed with last night. And woke up with this morning.

*Sigh*

One day at a time. Right?

No comments: