Friday, December 18, 2009

Finals Are DONE!

Oh what a wonderful feeeeeeeeeeeelinnnnnnng,

Oh what a wonderful daaaaaaaaaaay.

Last night I came home to find the girls had each made a card to celebrate the end of finals and greeted me at the door with big hugs.

Ella is getting really good at printing. She wrote all of the card, except for a little assistance on the letter "r".
And look at the fine art of gluing stuff onto paper!
I saw this card, and read the front, "Alligator Mom".

Brie gets frustrated right away..."That's not what it says!"

Uh....huh?

I guess she wanted to just say mom. And then she wanted to point out the alligator in the green swamp. If you look closely, you'll see him in there!

And this was the inside of my card from Brie! I think you can figure this one out for yourself. She drew candies, balloons and streamers to celebrate!


John also made an excellent homemade supper of perogies (my absolute favorite!), and chocolate cheesecake made with Baileys. Mmmmm....

I had absolutely no idea that John was doing this. I guess he secretly made the perogies while I was writing my first exam on Monday night. And the cheesecake was baked as soon as he got home from work yesterday.

After supper John handed me a very heavy present. I was not expecting a present so I had no idea what could possibly find inside.

Guess what it was?

MacBook Pro 13 inch

A MACBOOK!!!

I am now the PROUD owner of a laptop computer!

We had talked about purchasing one someday, but John decided that really I could use it now while I'm in school. I spend hours typing up study notes, and he thought that if I could take this to class, I would save myself a lot of time.

Isn't he THE BEST?

Thank you John. I love you!

2 comments:

spazo said...

sweet! good job jon! and......CONGRATULATIONS JENN!!!!!

Colleen said...

Yes, Congratulations!!!! And, WELL DONE, Potsie! :o)