Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Heart Is Bursting


Today my sweet little girl made a huge decision! 

It is one that we have talked about for some time now, but until today she hasn't been ready for.

Normally she is a very cautious child, so I'm not at all surprised that she really needed to think things over first.



But I've seen so much change in her these last few months.  

She is more confident of herself.

More giving of her possessions.

She is very kind and caring.

She loves with a heart that is much deeper than her age.

She truly has a heart that comes from God.

And today, she gave it back to him!

She asked him into her heart.


I can hardly wait to see what God has in store for her sensitive spirit.  

He will do great things!

3 comments:

Chris & Cami Mansuy said...

What an exciting time! We have really noticed how Brie is starting to open up to us. She is a joy and this new decision makes me so proud along with you guys.

spazo said...

Oh what a wonderful day! You guys must be so happy! I know I am....and I've never even met your girls!

Kerrie's Musings said...

That's awesome!!